Collection and Use of Information
General :- In general, you can browse our website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself At various times, you may decide to provide us with your personal information. You should know that we receive and may store all personal information (whether written or oral) that you provide to us through whatever means you provide such information (through our Website, via contact form, email etc.). Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, home, billing or other physical address or email address as well as any information associated with the foregoing. In addition to your contact information, we may collect information about your purchases, billing address, shipping address, gender, occupation, marital status, anniversary, interests, phone number or other contact information, and credit card information.
Use of Your Personal Information
We may use the information we collect about you to:
- Facilitate your purchases and provide the services you request
- Respond to your inquiries and requests
- Compare and review your personal information for errors, omissions and accuracy
- Prevent and detect fraud or abuse
- Improve our Website, service, product offerings, marketing and promotional efforts, and overall customer experience
- Identify your product and service preferences
- Understand our customer demographics, preferences, interests, and behavior
- Contact you (via email, postal mail, or telephone) regarding products and services (of B&B Developers and Builders Pvt. Ltd. or our partners) that we believe may be of interest to you.
Personal Information that we May Share with Others
In certain circumstances, we may share your personal information with trusted partners.
- Service Providers : We use trusted third-party service providers to perform certain services on our behalf, including : Service fulfillment, errection & commission, assembly, marketing, mailing, emailing etc. These service providers only receive personal information if such information is needed to perform their function(s), and they are not authorized to use any personal information for any other purpose(s) other than the purpose(s) set forth by B&B Developers and Builders Pvt. Ltd..
Compliance with Law and Fraud Protection
We may, and you authorize us to use and disclose any information, including personal information
- We deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request
- In order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any personal or as otherwise required by law To other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction To enforce any agreement we have with you.
Business Transfer :
Your personal information may be disclosed as part of any merger, sale of company assets or acquisition, as well as in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership, in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the Company.
Anonymous Information :
We may create anonymous records from personal information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the information personally identifiable to you. We may use these records for internal purposes, such as analyzing usage patterns so that we may enhance our services, and we also reserve the right to use and disclose any information in such records at our discretion.
We value your comments, feedback, testimonials, etc., which help us improve our Website products, and services.
Other Uses of Your Information
- IP Address : When you visit our Website, B&B Developers and Builders Pvt. Ltd. collects your IP address to, among other things, help diagnose problems with its server, administer and tune the operation of its Website, analyze trends, track traffic patterns, gather demographic information for aggregate use, and track the date and duration of each session within our Website. Your IP address may also be used in combination with your personal information to prevent fraud or abuse, customize your shopping experience, improve our Website, customer service, products, and promotional efforts, and to understand your preferences, patterns and interests.
- Data Collection Devices, such as Cookies and Web Beacons : B&B Developers and Builders Pvt. Ltd. collects data through cookies, web logs, web beacons (also known as pixel gifs or action tags) and other monitoring technologies to enhance your browsing and shopping experience on our Website. “Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive to collect information about your activities on our Website .Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users or within an email for the purpose of transferring information and are not stored on your computer.
- Examples of the type of information that we collect through these collection devices, includes: total visitors to the Website, pages viewed, unique visitors, and time spent on our Website and on certain web pages, etc.
- We do not link the information we store in cookies or collect from web beacons to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
- We use session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time.
Third Party Personal information :
- If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend’s email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. B&B Developers and Builders Pvt. Ltd. stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program.
- Your friend may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove any of this information from our database.
Public Forums :
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Children under 13 :
B&B Developers and Builders Pvt. Ltd. does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that data from our systems. Please visit the FTC’s Website at www.ftc.gov for tips on protecting children’s privacy online.
B&B Developers and Builders Pvt. Ltd. is committed to the protection of the personally identifiable information that you share with us. We utilize a combination of physical and electronic security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When we transfer sensitive personal information (for example, credit card information) over the Internet, we protect it using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. While we strive to safeguard your personal information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us.
Accessing and Updating Your Information :
If the personally identifiable information B&B Developers and Builders Pvt. Ltd. has gathered from you changes or you would like to access, correct, or delete such information, we will gladly provide you access to, correct, or delete (to the extent allowed by law) any personal information we have collected about you. To request access to, a correction to, or deletion of your personal information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have registered for an account on our site you may update or remove your personally identifiable information by logging into your account and going to your account management page. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- We want to communicate with you only if you want to continue to hear from us.
- To opt out of receiving email promotions that we send you, Write a email to email@example.com, mark “unsubscribe” in the subject.
- Opting out of communication with us does not affect our communications with you via telephone or email related to your orders with us. It also does not affect our use of your non- personally identifiable information.
- We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email.
- Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
Competition Information :
Information about competitor projects is based on market sources and might not be updated and accurate. B&B Developers and Builders Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any outdated/inaccurate content.